Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Night Out

Our first date to the fetish club was not a typical first date. We had recently realized our passion for BDSM and as we were already in a relationship moved it to Master/slave. This fetish night was a schoolgirl fashion night, my Master's fantasy... which is after all what fetish nights are about is it not? I wanted to surprise him with his fantasy for an early birthday celebration. I contacted the producer of the show and we set up a small birthday surprise with a poster as a prize... something my Master had mentioned he would like having. I was excited to get all dressed up and go out... the first time I would be wearing my collar which is now a token of our first date. My Master is getting me another collar to wear now. I dressed up in a skirt, boots, and shirt to look like a schoolgirl. I put up my hair in pigtails, painted my nails black and put on my club makeup. I felt beautiful and my Master was pleased.
When we got to the nightclub we paid to get in and relatively few people had arrived. We had time to walk around, get a drink and sit down at a table to watch what was going on. We made ourselves comfortable and got used to the environment. In a little while, as more people were coming in, we found the producer and I introduced my Master to him. The producer gave me a kiss on each cheek and thanked me for coming and my initiative. We then found a table near the stage and watched all the people around us.
It was an array of senses. The music pulsated through every cell of your being and made you all wet and horny just listening to it. In one corner of the stage there were girls being tied up with intricate Japanese knot-work and lifted off the floor. The ropes glowed in the dark and it was an amazing show. In one corner a gentleman helped a girl tie her corset. In another corner several people chatted with each other. A mistress walked in with her slave on a leash and he was carrying her person. When the dancing started a gentleman with a collar and bone dog tag went on stage and danced with abandon. It was easy to get caught up in the atmosphere.
At midnight the fashion show started and the dancing ended for awhile. School girls came running out on stage and performed a dance routine for the audience who clapped and cheered them on. One of the school girls did gymnastics across the stage and it was amazing. After that, a tall, lanky man with shoulder length straight black hair came out and walked across the stage like a model. A slave girl came out and pretended to serve him tea while two other girls were forced to hold a blackboard. A domme came on stage with a rebellious slave and made him spell "I am a bad boy," on the blackboard. When the domme left the stage all hell broke loose and he grabbed some white spray paint to paint "Bitch" on the board, the girls grabbed the guy and tied him up with bondage tape and the slave girl splashed tea in his face. The audience went wild.
Last, but not least, a costume contest was judged, my Master received his poster and was recognized for his birthday, and a lady in a bodystocking was brought on stage where the same gentleman and another lady performed erotic deeds (with massage oil) to erotic music on her for her birthday. The audience whistled and cheered.
Finally, the dancing started again, the music pulsated through me and we watched the people come and go as we became used to this environment. It was an amazing evening. For the next three days my Master and I had a hard time sleeping and all we could do is talk about how wonderful the night had been. We definitely plan on making this a monthly outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment